WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a Development Coordinator to support Fortnite’s operational processes across our game and content development teams. As a Development Coordinator, you will work closely with our Production team to provide them with exceptional administrative support. You will own coordination of our content review and clearance processes, and be a liaison between our development teams and other Epic groups; such as Legal, IT, Publishing, and Facilities.
In this role, you will
- Support Fortnite’s development through administrative focused tasks
- Own, organize, and facilitate development review and kickoff meetings - prepare agenda, collect all materials for a review, ensure meeting rooms are set up/working properly, document action items, and coordinate follow ups
- Support production teams with Jira creation, Tracking, and Reporting
- Track Large volumes of content - development status, legal and publishing clearance, and release timing
- Stay up to date with development milestones to ensure all required processes requirements are completed to unblock releases
- Liaise between the development teams and other Epic groups (legal, publishing, IT, facilities, etc) to ensure there is clean flow of information, and follow up for one off projects and process development
What we’re looking for
- Essential requirements, soft skills, and/or more general skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - written and verbal
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Experience with JIRA
- Familiarity with office applications; prior experience with Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, MS Office and Google Docs Experience is an advantage
- Game development experience and knowledge a Strong Plus
We offer comprehensive benefits to our contract employees. Our contractors are offered health/medical, life, AD&D, and short & long term disability insurance. We also have retirement savings programs for our contractors.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed