Do you appreciate smooth UI experiences? Do you cringe at unintuitive menus and unresponsive controls? Do you have an eye for detail and polished experiences? Would you like to work on awe-inspiring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to inspirational industry talent at a company that values work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a UI Engineer on the Commercialization team at Bungie, you will be directly involved with developing, maintaining, and evolving the way we showcase Destiny’s core products and offerings. You will enable our creative teams to bring elegant UI designs to life, empowering them to craft incredible player experiences. You will learn from and work alongside an exciting and innovative team to build experiences that delight our players.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Work closely with the members of the UI/UX disciplines to bring their visions to life
- Work with designers and engineers from multiple teams to create, extend, and maintain commercialization features in the UI
- Leverage and extend our in-game user interface engine and related designer tools
- [Associate] C++/C# and/or game UI code project work
- [Mid] Professional C++/C# coding experience and/or experience developing user interfaces for games
- Excitement about user experience and the way it interfaces with software
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to build features and achieve goals
- Solid programming foundation and application of core principles (data structures, OOP, algorithms, etc.)
- Prior console development experience
- Experience developing and maintaining an online storefront
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations