Bungie needs your help to push our animation to the next level.
We are looking for someone that is excited about the creative art of animation and the technical challenge of turning that animation into world class action gameplay. As a Senior Technical Animator, you will be involved in all aspects of production including the initial concept of character movement, the technical considerations of implementation, collaboration with other disciplines, and the creation of final animation. You will work with Bungie’s proprietary game engine to pioneer new gameplay experiences for our players. You will be the first line of support for our animation team to help unblock and empower them. Be a part of our team and let’s create new worlds together!
- Create high quality production animation content and implement that content in a game engine
- Collaborate with Animation, Design and Engineering to implement new animation systems
- Collaborate with the Tech Art Team developing tools that support the animation pipeline
- Provide desk side support for the animation team helping to resolve technical issues
- Advise small teams on Animation pipeline best practices
- Work with Animation Leadership and Art Direction to help set the quality bar for asset creation
- In depth experience with animation systems in game engines
- Strong understanding of game animation concepts like layering, blending, state machines, and playback
- Knowledge of Maya Animation Pipelines
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion and desire to create great games
- An understanding of animation principals and human anatomy
- Python Scripting for Maya
- Understanding of mo-cap workflows
- Updated Resume (PDF Preferred)
- Updated Portfolio / Demo Reel
- Provide password if applicable
- Tailor your portfolio to the specific job that you’re applying for
- Portfolio breakdown: provide additional notes, references, explanations, etc.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed