Would you like to work on awe-inspiring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to inspirational industry talent at a company that values work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a Gameplay Engineering Intern at Bungie, you will play an integral role in bridging the last mile technology between game design, art, and our engine. Most importantly, you will work with a dedicated, collaborative, and fun team devoted to making incredible player experiences.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Optimize and fix bugs in existing code
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new gameplay experiences and technology
- Solid programming foundation and application of core principles (algorithms, data structures, object-oriented design, etc.)
- Mathematics background in trigonometry, linear algebra, and calculus
- Ability to communicate with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to help them navigate technology and achieve their goals
- Knowledge of C#
- Understanding of scripting languages
- Experience with gameplay programming
- Experience with networking programming
- Experience with simulations
- Experience with design or collaborating with designers
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed