The job is for a strategic leader who will be responsible for developing and executing initiatives to establish the Flow ecosystem as a key player in the blockchain industry. The role involves establishing financial partnerships, defining and executing a business growth strategy for Flow DeFi projects, leading DeFi projects from product to community growth, ensuring security standards, increasing visibility of Flow within the industry, collaborating with engineering teams, and monitoring DeFi market trends. The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field, a strong understanding of DeFi protocols, smart contracts, and blockchain technology, a proven track record of launching and scaling successful DeFi products, strong leadership and team management skills, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a passion for decentralization, blockchain technology, and financial inclusion.
We are looking for someone to initiate, develop and execute foundational strategic initiatives for the Flow ecosystem to establish it as a key contender in the blockchain arena.
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Establish strategic financial partnerships benefitting the Flow ecosystem.
- Define and execute a holistic business growth strategy for Flow DeFi projects.
- Design and execute the collaboration among the existing and emerging DeFi projects.
- Lead actual DeFi projects from product, talent, risk, finance, and community growth aspects.
- Lead with the best security practice and standards. Ensure the steady growth and safe-run of their business from hacks and financial attacks.
- Increase the visibility of Flow within the TradFi and Mining/Staking community.
- Develop and lead the overall DeFi strategy for the project, including product development, partnerships, and business development.
- Provide expertise for Flow Foundation treasury management in partnership with the CFO.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design, develop, and launch DeFi products that meet company needs and drive growth.
- Monitor and analyze DeFi market trends, competitive landscape, and developer feedback to optimize our product offerings.
A Litte About You:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of DeFi protocols, smart contracts, and blockchain technology.
- Proven track record of launching and scaling successful DeFi products.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changes quickly.
- Passion for decentralization, blockchain technology, and financial inclusion.
More about Flow:
Flow is the layer 1 blockchain for builders. Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, focusing on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale. The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders, scientists, marketers and product experts who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged.
Apply for this job
Location: US Canada, Remote /
Country: United States
Date found: 2023-03-11