Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
You will be working closely with the Dungeons and Dragons marketing team to craft digital experiences and fuel D&D's digital growth across the globe! Your analysis will show where the true value lies in the ever-evolving acquisition and product marketing space, helping to craft the future of our business, optimize marketing strategy for growth, and support a world-class e-commerce team to bring beloved and innovative products to storytellers and fans worldwide.
What You'll Do:
- Create marketing analytics tools – Build the tools that will level up our marketing team, including attribution and lifetime-value models, customer segmentation and projections.
- Run experiments - Validate our business assumptions with well-designed experimentation. These can range from traditional A/B campaign optimizations to innovating social media experiments.
- Make actionable recommendations – Proactively identify and quantify business opportunities using your analytics skills. Your knowledge of marketing best practices will supplement your analysis to find opportunities in the digital marketing space.
- Collaborate across D&D to elevate the brand - Work cross-functionally with paid media, direct marketing, CRM, and product teams to define goals, critical metrics, and measures of success for various marketing campaigns.
- Be a Marketing Analytics Expert - Stay up to date with industry standard practices, data privacy policies, and innovative data tools to recommend pioneering strategies to marketing partners.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ year consistent track record doing data analysis of digital marketing, user acquisition, predictive modeling, or related analytics and reporting.
- Experience working with data from attribution tools to optimize acquisition and product marketing.
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau, R/Python or other analytic programming languages.
- Communication skills that demonstrate distilling analytics findings to tell a story with data to various types of audiences
- Knowledge of and passion for games, including Dungeons & Dragons.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed