The Pokémon Company International
Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook (facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter (twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Data Integration Analyst II
Job Summary: The Data Integration Analyst II will work closely with business stakeholders across several departments as well as Business Systems Analysts and external teams. The role will be heavily focused on supporting and monitoring integrations that will impact operational activities across many pillars of our organization. Additionally, it will also assist with the implementation of new integrations and with integration-related data entry.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Be a vital contributor to establishing and maintaining data integrations between business-critical applications.
- Work with all parties involved in integrations as needed, including internal and external users, internal application owners as well as external parties we’re integrating with.
- Assist with mapping and testing new integrations.
- Level 2 production support for integrations: Use alert notifications, reports and error logs to troubleshoot issues and remove blocks within the integration layers. This will require interaction with end user systems as well as middleware.
- Typical escalation points will be our business analysts, developers or 3rd party managed services, as applicable. This will include using internal and external ticket systems, e.g. Jira.
- Help maintain complete and accurate cross reference data in applications and middleware.
- Hands-on analysis of payloads in different formats (e.g. json, xml, csv, X12 or EDIFACT EDI).
- Occasional work with mapping functionality in the middleware.
What you’ll bring
- 5-7 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with integrations.
- Thorough understanding of ANSI X12 EDI standard documents typically used with customers, suppliers, warehouse partners and transportation providers
- Experience with EDI middleware
- Experience with integrations using REST with JSON or SOAP with XML
- Experience with manual bulk data processing using reports/queries and uploads
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (focus on queries and data transformation)
- Experience with query languages (e.g. any variant of SQL) is a plus
- Experience in high volume or critical production service environment
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems, and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee-first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $77000.00 - 118000.00. This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
Internal Job Code: TE.ISBS.P2
Internal Job Profile: Business Systems Analyst (IC2)
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed