KRAFTON Americas is seeking a part-time contractor (about 15 to 20 hours per week) to support various HR Departments within KRAFTON’s North America with the migration to new Human Resource Information Systems (Workday and ADP). This is a short-term project anticipated to last about 9 months to a year.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Enter employee data into our HRIS (primarily Workday) and assist in the migration/integration of data between Workday and other HRIS platforms such as ADP, Bamboo HR, and Gusto
- Perform audits and cross-check data to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Collaborate with North American HR team members to identify and resolve data discrepancies
- Assist with Workday workflows as needed, such as personnel and organizational changes
- Partner with outside consultants and/or KRAFTON’s Workday team in resolution of data errors or discrepancies
- Support in the creation of and/or redefining of current HR processes as it pertains to data requirements in Workday/ADP
- Data entry experience w/ high level of accuracy
- Experience working with various HRIS platforms (required: Workday, ADP) (optional: BambooHR, Gusto)
- Familiarity with other HR / people-related systems such as Greenhouse (ATS)
- Ability to read and create process workflows using process mapping tools (e.g., Miro)
- Highly detail oriented
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information in conjunction with current Federal / State privacy laws
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with various stakeholders and teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with HRIS integrations/migrations (especially Workday)
- Project management experience, or being a member of a project management team
- Experience working in a global organization
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply at jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At KRAFTON we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this opportunity.
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed