VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Technology team in the US and currently looking for a Data Engineer to join the team.
As a Data Engineer you will provide a trusted self-service data analysis capability for business decision makers and data specialists by building and operating VGW’s data platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and monitoring all aspects of business and product performance
- Querying large databases; using SQL to extract, manipulate and analyze data to produce insights and recommendations
- Ensure the data platforms and pipelines meet business expectations by understanding, applying and monitoring the teams SLAs, SLOs & SLIs
- Translating business problems into tasks; gathering and documenting requirements from stakeholders
What you will bring to the role:
- Significant experience with SQL and experience querying and interpreting large databases
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, PySpark, SCALA, etc.
- A knack for translating business problems into technical solutions, and conceiving better ways to measure performance
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Base compensation for this role is $155,000 and benefits include accrued PTO, 9 paid company holidays, 401(k) company matching, health, dental, vision coverages, and the ability to work remotely!
Location: Boulder, Co
Country: United States