Are you an experienced Customer Support Lead looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of an exciting new 3rd person online shooter that will take the gaming world by storm? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
As our Customer Support Lead, you will play a crucial role in making sure our players receive the support they need to fully enjoy our game. You will be responsible for creating policies and workflows, setting up tools, and building an effective support team that will provide outstanding service to our players.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement effective customer support procedures and policies for our new video game.
- Collaborate with other teams to create, maintain, and document the necessary support tools.
- Create and maintain both internal and external documentation for customer support.
- Maintain strong relationships with other customer support teams and departments within the company.
- Lead by example by providing outstanding support to our players.
- Regularly report on support metrics and KPIs to the wider team.
- Regularly provide player feedback from customer support channels to the wider team.
- Train and coach team members to provide excellent support according to established policies.
- Monitor and regularly report on the team’s performance and the quality of their answers.
- Monitor and report on industry practices, developing tools, and new technologies that can improve our support’s effectiveness.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in customer support, ideally in the gaming industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics to lay-persons.
- A deep understanding of the PC gaming environment, including knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting, networking, and computer systems.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage a team and provide feedback.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Empathy and the ability to understand player frustrations and needs.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- A passion for video games and the gaming industry.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Russian-language skills.
- Experience with popular gaming platforms and software, such as Steam and Discord.
- Knowledge of best practices for data analysis and reporting, including the ability to track and analyze support metrics and use data to improve support processes.
- Experience with training and coaching teams in a remote or virtual environment.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software and other customer support tools, such as help desk software, chatbots, and ticketing systems.
- Additional language skills.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Prague office benefits include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal card – 150 CZK net contribution for each workday
- Multisport card
- Transportation allowance
- Premium health care
- Employee discounts
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Country: Czech Republic