Customer Support Intern
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified Customer Support Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program! This role will be a full-time, remote, and paid internship.
This will be a paid, seasonal employee. The deadline to submit all application materials is Feb 28, 2022. Internship selections will be made and announced by April 1, 2022, with the Intern work program starting mid-May, 2022, ending mid-August, 2022 (actual dates to be determined).
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Customer Support Interns do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Identify, investigate and resolve game issues relating to player accounts and events.
- Assist with player support and identify toxicity.
- Enforce player Code of Conduct to foster positive play experiences for all of our customers.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of player privacy.
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
- Strong Knowledge of Hi-Rez games.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher (and provide documentation).
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor, or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
Apply for this job
Location: All Locations
Date posted: 2022-01-20