Magic Leap is looking for an experienced Customer Order Management Specialist to join our team. This individual will focus on the quote to cash experience and sales reporting. These tasks include quoting, order processing, order management, as well as data maintenance in our back office systems and sales data reporting. You will work closely with sales, finance, tax, supply chain, logistics, and customer care to provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
This role is based in Plantation, Florida and will report to the VP of Customer Success.
- Create custom sales quotes
- Quick and efficient processing of sales orders in SAP ERP
- Manage sales orders from end to end including errors messages from SAP
- Manage invoices including billing corrections (credits/debits)
- Develop sales dashboards in Tableau and/or Data Studio and share cross functionally
- Assist with new sku setup, data maintenance and data governance in backend systems including SAP, Hybris, and Salesforce.
- 1+ years experience with data analysis and reporting
- 1+ years experience quote to cash operations
- 1+ years experience with SAP ERP (you must be comfortable working with transaction codes in SAP)
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with SQL to develop reports in Tableau preferred
- Strong detail-orientation with an obsession for data accuracy
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams simultaneously is essential
- Familiarity with INCO Terms
- Familiarity with Tax requirements including US Sales Tax and VAT.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed