Mon. - Fri. : 7am - 3pm CST
Wed. - Sun. : 7am - 3pm CST
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Risk and Retention team in the US and currently looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
In this role you will sustainably manage a portfolio of top tier players who demand the very best experience and customer care. Additionally, anticipate their needs and build an experience that surpasses our players’ own high expectations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Strategically service a portfolio of approx. 150 valued players.
- Monitor and analyze player activity and behaviour to identify drops and spikes, proactively acting on opportunities to enhance the player’s experience.
- Take responsibility for increasing your product and brand knowledge.
- Proactively communicate new features and products to the relevant players in your portfolio,
- Identify and act on potential RSG flags within your player portfolio.
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years work experience managing key customer relationships and accounts, and/or equivalent combination of education and prior work experience
- Attention to detail to ensure that your communication with the players is in line with the company's business model.
- Experience managing relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers using a CRM database, ex. Zendesk, Salesforce,VBO, redash, SCUBA
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.
Base compensation for this role is $82,800 and benefits include accrued PTO, 401(k) company matching, health, dental, vision coverages, and the ability to work remotely!
Country: United States