Tuesday - Saturday : 2pm - 10pm CST
Sunday - Thursday : 2pm - 10pm CST
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Customer Support team in the US and currently looking for an Account Executive to join the team.
In this role you will manage a portfolio of players who demand the very best experience and customer care. To anticipate needs and build an experience that surpasses our players' highest expectations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships and trust with the players through friendly and helpful service in line with their expectations.
- Manage a portfolio of 250+ players strategically. Monitoring and reacting to the performance of your portfolio on a regular basis. Choosing where to focus in order to achieve goals while keeping the business and the players' best interests in mind.
- Monitor and analyze player activity and behaviour to identify drops and spikes, proactively acting on opportunities to enhance the player’s experience .
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3-5 years prior proactive customer service experience, AND/OR equivalent combination of education and prior work experience
- Attention to detail to ensure that your communication with the players is in line with the company's business model.
- Experience managing relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers using a CRM database.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.
Base compensation for this role is $70,000 and benefits include accrued PTO, 401(k) company matching, health, dental, vision coverages, and the ability to work remotely!
Location: New Orleans, LA
Country: United States