We are searching for a skilled CRM Manager to join our gaming studio and help bring our latest cross-platform 3rd person shooter to life.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and controlling tasks related to the launch of communication campaigns, audience segmentation, and analysis of communication channels. You will also be operating CRM tools and developing and implementing CRM campaigns while collaborating closely with other internal departments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to take on new challenges and grow their skillset while working as part of a talented and supportive team. If you have a passion for CRM and a desire to drive success through effective campaigns, we would love to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Oversee and manage tasks related to the launch of communication campaigns.
- Perform audience segmentation.
- Evaluate and explore new communication channels in addition to current ones.
- Utilize CRM and CMS tools for effective management.
- Create and execute CRM strategies and campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with various internal teams including designers and managers from relevant departments.
What are we looking for?
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Copywriting skills.
- Hands-on experience with CRM platforms (such as Emarsys, SendPulse, etc.);
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and techniques.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for video games
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of customer behavior and decision-making processes.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Prague office benefits include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal card – 150 CZK net contribution for each workday
- Multisport card
- Transportation allowance
- Premium health care
- Employee discounts
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Country: Czech Republic