Wizards Of The Coast
For decades, Wizards of the Coast has connected people around the world through play and imagination, with core games that have defined their genres - Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons®. We want to offer more ways to connect and play as the company grows. And that is where you come in.
We are looking for a motivated individual with innovation and growth mindset who will collaborate effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customers relationships including sales, logistics and Corporate Credit and Credit Departments. The Credit Manager role provides key accounting/financial support for the Sales Department and Senior Management.
What You'll Do:
- Work collaboratively with sales and Hasbro credit and collections to review and address customer claims related to returns, shortages, and collections related issues.
- Interface with sales department to communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of new customers.
- Lead the accounting for Wizards Direct to Consumer channel.
- Work with corporate credit to review and maintain credit limits for existing and new customers.
- Evaluate new customers for pricing and sales channel assignments. Prepare forms and submit to shared services for set up in SAP.
- Ensure credit policies are followed in all transactions.
- Reporting and review postings to complete month-end closing process.
- Resolve issues with incomplete document postings.
- Prepare and post journal entries into SAP.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Supervise team members; assign tasks.
- Prepare and route sales policies annually.
- Route new pricing approvals.
- Work closely with internal and external auditors during audits to provide documentation.
- Work with IT, individuals, and various groups within the Corporation to evaluate and approve SAP enhancements and changes. Approve or reject access to SAP for Accounts Receivable transactions for employees.
What You Bring:
- 3 – 5 years general accounting in a computerized environment with supervisory experience required.
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, MBA, MS degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong Organizational and Project Management Skills.
- Ability to work at a detailed level and individual contributor.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, have excellent diligence, and work effectively under deadlines.
- Strong systems proficiency, including expert Excel, SAP.
- Experience leading financial and cross functional teams.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills and experience.
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a positive and inclusive environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed