Jam City is seeking a talented Marketing Manager for the Creative Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creative analysis, asset ideation, execution, and iteration for Performance Marketing. This role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to work in a cross-functional environment. Ideal candidates have a balance of left and right brain thinking, analytically driven creative decision making and organization. The candidate must have a strong analytical foundation and an interest in acquisition marketing strategies and tactics. They must also have good basic project management skills and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be expected to run reports and analyze UA marketing performance data, define effective UA creative strategy plans, deliver on KPIs, create A/B testing plans, prepare for and participate in creative brainstorms, create decks for reports, brainstorms and approvals, write creative briefs, and project manage campaigns and tasks from ideation to delivery. Qualifications include 4+ years of acquisition marketing experience, either in media buying or creative production/strategy, the ability to effectively project manage, an interest in analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations, proficiency in excel and other data analysis tools, proficiency in Powerpoint and presentations, excellent oral and written communication skills, and a high attention to detail. Nice to haves include creative agency experience, mobile gaming PM, and/or UA experience, experience with Wrike software, App Annie, FB Business Manager, and/or Sensor Tower, mobile gaming,
Jam City is seeking a talented Marketing Manager for the Creative Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will work across creative analysis, asset ideation, execution, and iteration for Performance Marketing. Ideal candidates can demonstrate an understanding of creative thinking, user acquisition marketing, and information analysis. The role works in parallel with Creative Services, Creative Agencies, Publishing, Media Buyers, Analytics, and Product Marketing to build and optimize UA creative assets based on conversion, engagement, and ROAS.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to work in a cross-functional environment. Ideal candidates have a balance of left and right brain thinking, analytically driven creative decision making and organization. Having a strong analytical foundation is required. In addition to an interest in acquisition marketing strategies and tactics, the candidate will demonstrate good basic project management skills and require excellent communication skills.
- Run reports & analyze UA marketing performance data.
- Define effective UA creative strategy plans for multiple titles across the portfolio.
- Deliver on KPIs for consumer brand awareness, conversion, engagement, and ROI.
- Constantly be a source of knowledge in regards to competitor trends and industry marketing methodology.
- Create A/B testing plans and implement creative tests across various ad platforms.
- Prepare for, and be an active participant in creative brainstorms.
- Create decks for reports, brainstorms and approvals.
- Write creative briefs for internal creative artists and external agencies.
- Project manage campaigns & tasks from ideation to delivery.
- Attend meetings internally, with vendors and with partners.
- Support the other members of the Creative Product Marketing team with miscellaneous tasks.
- 4+ years of acquisition marketing experience, either in media buying or creative production/strategy.
- Ability to effectively project manage across multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Interest in analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations.
- Proficient in excel and other data analysis tools.
- Proficient in Powerpoint and presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Familiarity with Facebook platform, video networks, and playable ads.
- Familiarity with high quality ‘outside the box’ creative.
- Familiarity with mobile gaming creative competitive landscape and best practices.
- Familiarity with user acquisition KPIs (CTR, CVR, CPI, ROAS).
NICE TO HAVE
- Creative agency experience and/or Mobile gaming PM, and/or UA experience.
- Experience with Wrike software, App Annie, FB Business Manager, and/or Sensor Tower.
- Mobile gaming, social casino experience, or real money gambling experience a major plus.
- Passionate mobile gamer!
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation for this role. The range listed is just one component of Jam City's total compensation package for employees, which may also include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, certifications, location, business needs, or market demands. This range is based on a full-time position. This range may be modified in the future. In addition, Jam City provides a variety of benefits to employees, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, parental leave, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, life, disability, and accident insurance. Pay Range: $63,500 — $111,000 salary per year.
CHECK OUT LIFE AS A JAM CITIZEN:
- Company news and events on our LinkedIn
- Company Blog
- Employee Feedback on our Comparably page
- Find videos on our teams and games on our Youtube
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment company providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience. Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, and CTO Aber Whitcomb, former CTO of MySpace, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and award-winning games.
Together, its games have generated over $3B in lifetime bookings and over 1.3B cumulative game installs. In addition to conceiving and developing the popular Cookie Jam and Panda Pop franchises, the company is a partner for some of the biggest global IP holders, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands from Universal Games and Digital Platforms, Disney and Warner Bros. Games.
The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch and Jurassic World Alive continues to be one of the top AR games in the market. Jam City currently has studios and talent located in Los Angeles (HQ), Burbank, Cedar Falls, Las Vegas, San Diego, San Francisco and, internationally, in Berlin, Bogotá, Buenos Aires, Montréal and Toronto. For more information, please visit www.jamcity.com.
Apply for this job
Location: ALL Jam City, CA
Country: United States
Date found: 2023-03-01