Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Are you a motivated and highly organized producer who enjoys working with a multifaceted and diverse group of creatives? The Magic TCG Studio is looking for a Creative Producer who takes initiative, follows through on requests until completion, and applies a keen attention to detail to multiple tasks.
This position serves at the intersection where creative work, schedules, cross-functional relationships, digital tools, and physical products come together.
The primary responsibility for this producer is to support art director and production artist resources through data management, scheduling, tracking, and collaborating with other producers in a fun and fast-paced environment. Additional tasks include detailed coordination and management of press tests and physical product samples.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively plan and build team schedules, track projects, and help prioritize tasks based on deadlines and urgency.
- Build processes and documentation of creative workflows to improve teamwork between upstream and downstream partners.
- Coordinate external press tests, scheduling timelines, and print specifications with our Operations team.
- Provide administrative support by anticipating, tracking, and preparing the delivery of digital/physical samples for internal teams.
- Drive conversations with team members, generate action items, and keep track of decisions made.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience supporting creatives as a Producer, Project Manager, or similar project management position.
- Experience working heavily in project management tools.
- Familiarity with print materials, terminology, and manufacturing processes.
- Some hands-on print production and/or pre-press experience working in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A passion for working collaboratively, a love of delivering quality offerings to an audience, and a healthy relationship with feedback.
- Ability to demonstrate an outstanding balance between a flexible/forward-thinking mentality and a strong orientation towards process and problem solving.
- Outstanding communication, teamwork, and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and evolving.
Nice to Have:
- Smartsheet experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.
Location: Renton, WA
Country: United States