WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Be part of Epic’s global, multi-specialized team of attorneys and legal professionals as you’ll partner across our organization to provide legal solutions, consult and inform what we build and develop for our people, players and customers around the world.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Contracts Administrator (contract) to join our legal team. The person in this role will assist the legal department on a wide range of contracts from drafting through execution. This position will interact with many different departments within the Epic organization including purchasing, the broader legal team, business, etc.
In this role, you will
- Data entry, draft and process various types of agreements including statements of work, consulting services
agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Oversee contract creation from start to completion and accurately shepherd the process in its entirety.
- Coordinate actions with internal procurement and legal teams, as needed.
- Serve as the liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation.
- Meet turnaround expectations in a high-pressure, high-volume environment.
What we're looking for
- You are familiar with contract/document management software and process.
- You have experience drafting legal transactional documents (NDAs, SOWs).
- You are ideally from a legal or business background.
- You are proficient in the MS Office Suite.
- You have high attention to detail.
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are able to interact with members of varying disciplines on different teams.
If you are passionate about contracts and are a detail-oriented, self-starter with great people skills and a knack for multi-tasking, then we’d like to speak with you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Location: BLANK,BLANK,Multiple Locations