We are looking for a mature individual with high energy, excellent coordination skills and a pro-active nature who can anticipate superbly. In this role, you’ll assist in keeping Bungie operating smoothly. You will provide an effective administrative support service for our team, while ensuring confidentiality at all times. If you are process oriented, have a keen eye for detail, and enjoy connecting with employees regularly, this is the position for you.
Estimated Duration: 12 Months
* This position is full time in our Bellevue office, and we currently require all employees onsite to be vaccinated
- Stock, organize, and maintain cleanliness of kitchens, meeting rooms, supply nooks, restrooms amenities, and common areas.
- Purchase and manage snack inventory.
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of team storage spaces.
- Setup and teardown of food and beverage for onsite meetings and events
- Ship and distribute company mail and packages.
- Schedule Studio Pickups
- Act as a go-to person for employee questions/concerns
- Monitor team Outlook mailbox and Jira ticketing system.
- Update internal documentation.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Customer Service experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to lift on occasions up to 40 pounds.
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Adaptability, reliability, and punctuality
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Outlook, Word, Teams, and Excel
- Discretion (this role may involve dealing with confidential information)
- Event coordination experience
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All benefits, perks, and time off are provided by and at the discretion of external resource partner(s). For more information, please visit: Worker Help Center - Help Center (tcwglobal.com)
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Location: Bellevue, WA - Onsite
Country: United States