Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy, Cloud Chamber, 31 Union and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles and platforms is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, 2KPGATOUR, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, WWE2K Supercard, The Quarry, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all interested applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
2K is looking for an experienced and passionate Community & Content Manager for Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia - someone who has worked as a community manager in mobile and F2P industry with emphasis on live operation of RPG/Sports games with community understanding, influencer relations, Influencer marketing and social network management with capability to formulate solid community strategy with ROI discipline.
You’ll be primarily focusing on engaging with local game communities, formulating community strategy, managing content, and maintaining relationships with key community advocates and influencers in the territories, providing community sentiment and pulse to the leadership and dev teams to improve the product and service.
- Responsible for the community management of the titles assigned.
- Own all the owned media (2K owned social channels on various platforms) of the titles and responsible for the performance of owned media
- Be player and channel first to build a content plan that right message, right time and right place, caring about the conversion channels and messaging as much as the brand channels and messaging. Every touch point matters.
- Propose and manage the community engagement programs
- Formulate long term and annual community growth strategies for the franchise
- Revise and execute influencer marketing campaign
- Manage community agencies
- Collect influencer information and make them as an internal database and maintain it by keep updating it.
- Collaborate with other fellow ROA marketing teams for combined GTM objective set within Asia marketing
- Establish community insights based on daily monitoring on the community intel with analysis on the related in-game data
- Always on leading side of change management for community marketing practice innovation
- Be the resourceful community marketer with efficiency with high level of cost control discipline when spending budget or OPEX-related costs
- Support the marketer for operation logistics (PO/PR/routing approval)
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- We’re looking for a community manager who has strong passion and enthusiasm to grow and nurture the community for 2K titles
- The ideal candidate must be a person who thrives on complicated problem solving with innovative and creative thoughts.
- Armed with strong community, social and influencer knowledge with emphasis on strategy game live operation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- A person with approachable personality for influencer network management with full of new innovative influencer marketing ideas would be great fit
- Minimum 3 years of experience in game software or relevant B2C content and entertainment business industry
- Approachable personalities for influencer relations management
- Strong community insight with particular emphasis on strategy games
- Understanding influencer dynamics and influencer management skill
- Strong understanding on social network platforms and their eco-system in Taiwan and Southeast Asia territories
- Strong insight and knowledges on YouTube operation and algorithm
- Good sense of picking the right YouTube thumbnails, video titles and tagging for SEO optimization
- Able to formulate solid community campaign for launch and post launch live operation
- Ability to formulate community strategy based on the product insights and market knowledge
- ROI discipline when conducting any community marketing campaign
- Attitude of “learn and grow” through “trial and error”
- Ability to create scientific postmortem and performance analysis on previous campaigns
- Data-driven analytical skills
- Affinity and knowledge to Japanese subcultures (Anime, Manga, Pixiv, Cosplay, NicoNico, etc.)
- Watches a lot of YouTube, Twitch or other video streaming or VOD platform
- Pre-established relationship with MCN agencies or influencers
- Knowledge on related entertainment industry that is connected with game industry
- Strong team player with an outgoing personality