Internal Comms team drives communications inside Wargaming. We are crazy about all types of internal content from fun posts and weekly digests to global playtest campaigns, educational videos, and letters from top managers.
As the Internal Communications specialist, you will partner with business and support strategy and culture of the company. You will create innovative content that brings Wargaming team together.
You will also advise employees and team managers on communication strategies, and assist in the development, and distribution of information and materials that engage our people.
What will you do?
- Create internal texts, letters, and posts in English, ensuring that they are authentic, timely, and aligned to the comms strategy
- Edit and rewrite content delivered by other teams
- Execute global and local comms campaigns (planning, collecting info, delivering content)
- Proactively work to assist Internal Comms team in developing digests, videos, streams, and other types of content
- Maintain strong relationships with local HR, Internal Comms, PR, and business stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Strong writing and editing skills in English
- Expert-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must display a keen eye for layout and visuals
- Ability to synthesize and articulate complex concepts quickly
- Project management skills, ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Confident communicator and presenter
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.