What you’ll do
- Design and build key systems and infrastructure that allow us to scale and manage a fleet of 100s of apps
- Establish golden paths for modern developer operations (e.g. deployments strategies, env management, feature flags, data migrations, etc.) and launch tools that smooth all stages of the dev life cycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management and other software engineering teams to ensure our platform is meeting business needs
- Assist in design of architectures that are scalable, resilient, and secure.
- Provide technical support to engineers building, deploying, operating/maintaining, and troubleshooting large-scale projects, including compute (mainly EC2, Kubernetes), persistence (Mainly RDS, S3), Messaging, Caches (mainly Redis), network capabilities, and edge (DNS, CDN, etc).
- Drive innovation through research, setting the direction and standards in the use of technical solutions.
What you need
- Strong technical skills, with experience in one or more programming languages, as well as cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred) and services
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement scalable and secure applications in a cloud native environment
- Strong ownership for Wildlife’s infrastructure and services: On-Call time is expected on the role for when things go south.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
More about you
- Your style is collaborative, to encourage your team to improve their ways of working
- You set goals and offer advice, setting your team up for success
- You're a natural recruiter, passionate about building your team
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Location: São Paulo