PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Client Solutions Specialist
San Mateo, CA
The Client Solutions Specialist is a strategic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a member of PlayStation’s Global Network Advertising team with exposure to multiple aspects of a growing global advertising sales organization! Client Solutions Specialists are responsible for being platform and product specialists, helping to support media planning, strategy, and measurement.
With proven understanding of both digital media and the gaming/entertainment industry as a whole, this role is responsible for partnering with Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers to assist in the development and implementation of strategic media plans and initiatives. They will strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue & advertiser satisfaction by optimizing sophisticated opportunities and using data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires a high degree of organization, strong analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment! This role will be located in our San Mateo, CA headquarters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a Marketing Solutions Specialist
- In partnership with Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers, identify, build, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners
- Work directly with Ad Ops Managers to execute partner campaigns
- Analyze data and insights to help guide strategy and implementation of PlayStation advertising solutions
- Relationship Management
- Work with a select list of clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
- Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Provide planning and implementation support to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in identifying and executing on optimization opportunities for improving campaign performance including support on media plan revisions
- Support measurement strategy, tracking and results delivery
- Project Management and Internal Operations
- Manage team inventory reservation calendars and tracking
- Contribute to work streams to help increase team efficiency
Required Academic & Work Experience:
- BA or BS degree in marketing or related field with experience in client solutions, analysis or operations roles
- 3+ years of working experience in gaming, digital media, agency
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- High proficiency in Excel with experience analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Highly comfortable presenting ideas and managing productive meetings with intention
- Ability to self-manage and balance multiple project and priorities
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE’s top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: United States, San Mateo, CA
Country: United States