The job is for a production support role in a high volume manufacturing cleanroom. The candidate will work with a team of engineers and technicians to produce high-quality material at the required rates, troubleshoot issues with production machines and processes, perform limited maintenance and qualification of production equipment, and engage in daily Ops stand-up meetings. The position requires the ability to work in a Class 100 cleanroom environment, lift up to 50 lbs, and wear cleanroom attire for extended periods. Qualifications include knowledge of hi-tech manufacturing techniques, the ability to learn and train others on process/metrology equipment, and experience in a technical manufacturing facility.
This position will be responsible for supporting production in a high volume manufacturing cleanroom. Candidates must be highly innovative and enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment within a multi-disciplinary team. You will be responsible for producing material and fulfilling the daily, weekly and monthly goals of the production operations team. Along with this responsibility, they will work with engineers and technicians to troubleshoot issues with production machines and processes.
- Work with a team of engineers and technicians to produce high quality material at the required rates.
- Perform limited maintenance and qualification of production equipment on a daily basis.
- Perform inventory counts and verify that materials are in correct quantities and locations.
- Engage in daily Ops stand-up meetings.
- Be able to perform 6S activities and to look for safety and ergonomic opportunities.
- Assist technicians with recovery of production equipment.
- Assist Engineers with execution of DOEs.
- Organize and accurately gather/deliver data to engineering.
- Work to maintain product quality through use of control charts and inspection results.
- Participate in yield improvement team efforts.
- Hands-on mentality working in a team oriented environment.
- Work as needed to meet organizational production milestones.
- This position primarily works in a Class 100 cleanroom environment. The employee must be able to suit up and wear cleanroom attire for extended periods (80% of shift).
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of hi-tech manufacturing techniques
- Ability to learn and train others on process/metrology equipment
- Extensively collect and document process related data/procedures
- High school diploma
- AA and 1-2+ related years of experience in a technical manufacturing facility preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Location: Plantation, FL
Country: United States
Date found: 2023-04-29