Double Negative Visual Effects
DNEG is seeking a Chartered Accountant with 4-6 years of post-qualification experience to oversee monthly accounts closing activities, review financial reports, and ensure compliance with IFRS (GAAP) and accounting requirements. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, be comfortable with changes in the work environment, and be able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required, and SAP knowledge is preferred. DNEG is a leading visual effects and animation company with offices and studios worldwide.
Position at DNEG
FINANCE | Mumbai, India
Role & Responsibilities:
Experience: 4-6 years of post-qualification experience
- Oversee monthly accounts closing activities and do regular monthly financial review
- Comprehensive knowledge of IFRS (GAAP), accounting, and financial reporting requirements.
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with changes in the work environment. Works well under pressure, with a sense of
- urgency, and able to meet tight deadlines. Adept at prioritizing work and coordinating tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. SAP knowledge preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and improve processes.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).
Location: Mumbai, India
Date found: 2023-04-14