Campaign Manager, Events
Role descriptionThe opportunity
We are excited to be looking for an inspiring Campaign Manager to be a core in our growing marketing team in Korea. You will be encouraging IMC Campaign growth and own the yearly offline and some online strategies for event campaign marketing to increase the demands from customers for Unity products and brand.
We are seeking a Campaign Manager who is an expert in collaborating with different partners, both locally and globally to build and execute various campaigns and events while evaluating the whole course of customer experiences over diverse channels.What you'll be doing
- Craft and implement outstanding annual campaign and event marketing strategies for both virtual and offline to generate customer demands for Unity brand and products (eg. Unite Seoul, Made With Unity Korea Award & etc.)
- Formulate, complete and coordinate marketing communication plan for key products launch and new programs based on insight and performance analysis
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams for initiatives to nurture effective campaign and marketing efficiency with key partners through critical metric (SDR, BD, Sales Ops and distributed team)
- Evaluate and master customer experiences across an array of channels and touch points
- Build creative and innovative solutions for new customer acquisition
- Proven experience in end to end on and offline campaign marketing preferably in the software or tech industry
- Consistent track record of data driven approach to deriving strategies
- Effective communication and writing skills in Korean and English
- Outstanding communication skills working with key counterparts and collaboration with agencies
- Strong experiences in scaled event management including driven agency management
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Date posted: 2022-01-20