Wargaming is looking for an experienced C++ developer to join us. We are looking for an experienced engineer who will work on the development of a brand-new MMO game.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for core gameplay mechanics implementation;
- Liaising with game designers and developers in setting up technical resources;
- Ensure stability and performance of the game;
- Maintain a high software quality, find and fix bugs;
- Cover your code with unit and system tests;
- Write solid code with focus on performances and memory usage.
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of Client-Server architecture;
- Ability to autonomously solve problems and ensure timely completion of assigned work;
- Strong code and system design skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- English and/or Russian language skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Linux programming experience;
- Good Math skills;
- Passion for video games and experience with gaming;
- Familiar with the game production pipeline process;
- Experience with containers;
- Experience with Rust or Python programming languages;
- Experience with game engines (Unreal, Unity, etc).
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.