Bungie is seeking a Business Operations Manager (BOM) for an outstanding opportunity on an unannounced title! We are searching for an experienced project manager to establish best practices for the new team as we work through ship and into live support. A member of the leadership team for an unannounced title, the BOM supports and drives strategic and annual project planning and budgeting in support of the Managing Director. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and empathetic organizer of people and process who embodies a service mindset. If you have a passion for continuous improvement and are excited by the opportunity to orchestrate complex projects and critical initiatives, then we might have the role for you!
- Drive execution of strategic initiatives and projects for the Unannounced Title leadership team.
- Support the Managing Director and the Executive Producer in creation and maintenance of the visible, multi-year project road map.
- Support and drive annual planning and budgeting as part of the studio annual operating planning process
- Manage the rhythm of the business, in coordination with the studio-wide ROB calendar
- Ensure successful, on-time execution (incl. prep & drive) of all ‘rhythm of the business’ rituals (strategic and annual planning, quarterly business reviews, budgeting, etc.)
- Work with the key stakeholders and own/ drive ongoing, rigorous status communications with stakeholders through the year, tracking progress against annual goals and initiatives.
- Have a positive impact on the game team’s velocity, teamwork, and transparency.
- Develop, refine, reinforce, and embody Bungie’s culture and values.
- Actively challenge the status quo and facilitate change towards continuous improvement.
- Operate under the mentorship of the Executive Producer while remaining accountable to the Managing Director of the game team.
- Represent the game team leadership to other groups in the studio
- Help shape Business Operations excellence at Bungie
- Report to the Director of Business Operations, Games & IP
- Proven project management skills: building and maintaining work backlogs; tracking, scheduling, and driving projects to completion.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to deliver executive presentations and studio-wide communications.
- Ability to lead a cooperative effort among members across disciplines and projects.
- Proven experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build clear action items and accountability.
- Experience with agile/scrum development processes and tools
- Experience with Jira or other similar project management tools
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience working with leadership teams
- Experience crafting communications to individuals at all levels, from executive team to whole company
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed