Double Negative Visual Effects
Title: Business Intelligence Analyst (Technical)
Location: Mumbai / Chennai / Bangalore
We are seeking a professional and motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. The prosperous candidate will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large sets of data to provide actionable insights and support data-driven decision-making.
1. Collect, clean, and analyze large sets of data from various sources
2. Develop and implement statistical models to support decision making
3. Develop reports and visualizations to communicate insights and findings to stakeholders
4. Collaborate with cross-functional groups to identify trends and patterns in data
5. Stay up to date with arising trends and technologies in the field of data analysis
6. Analysis of requirements and production of specifications and reports.
7. Engaging with the supervisors to identify POCs and new insights to bring value to the business
8. Design/Monitor and support cloud and/or on-prem applications using authorized industry tools and procedures defined by the organization.
9. Solid scripting skills to automate the execution/ run time tasks.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
2. 2+ years of experience in data analysis and interpretation
3. Strong knowledge of SQL and at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, R)
4. Experience with data visualization tools such as Spotfire or PowerBI
5. The absolute grip on technical documentation skills; workflows and support documentation
6. Experience with Cloud Environment:- Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake
7. Deploying and managing Microsoft Azure technologies (Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, Azure Data Lake, Analysis Services).
8. Experience implementing Azure Data Factory Pipelines using the latest technologies and techniques.
9. Optional - Azure Enterprise Data Analyst Associate Certification
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).
Location: Mumbai, India <span class="jv