Amber is a company that is looking for talented individuals to join their team. They are focused on delivering top-notch service to their customers and offer attractive compensation packages. The job description is for a partnership manager who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with partners from all over the world, generating business within the global games market, and managing the full sales cycle. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of exceeding targets, an existing network of contacts within the games industry, and excellent presentation and communication skills. The company offers a fun and dynamic industry, additional days off, a professional and friendly work environment, an attractive salary package with private medical services, awesome and talented colleagues, and access to training and learning programs.
At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners from all over the world
- Generating business within the global games market focusing on QA, Localization and Localization QA.
- Structure, negotiate and close partnerships to meet or exceed company objectives
- Developing a partnership strategy with client’s key stakeholders.
- Attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows and more.
- Managing the full sales cycle.
- Working collaboratively with the delivery teams to help create effective solutions.
- Creating an additional client base through content lead outreach campaigns.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong client relationships
- An existing network of contacts within the games industry. is a must.
- Experience managing a revenue pipeline.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Passion for gaming
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs
Location: Hybrid Remote<span>,</span> Bucharest, Romania
Date found: 2023-03-11