We are PUBG, part of KRAFTON Inc. After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest-selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners!
From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR, and more. We are also creating a new game here, with a growing development team working on a brand-new IP.
This position will be part of the Amsterdam HQ, but there is an option for remote work.
PUBG Publishing Team CIS is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to handle the CIS team's day-to-day tasks related to running partnerships and operations for a family of PUBG products. This individual must have hands-on experience in managing external partnerships, in project management, and must be acquainted with the video games media landscape in CIS as well as have a proven track record on the activities listed below.
Our ideal candidate for this position would be a fluent Russian speaker.
● Be the main point of contact for the CIS publishing business agencies and platforms
● Routinely monitor partner activities and their operational capabilities
● Work with the business team and management in PUBG EMEA to set up the annual publishing plan and growth strategy while updating the plan and strategy regularly to tailor it to the ever-changing business needs
● Routinely monitor and assess KPIs to devise plans to perform better by coordinating between PUBG and its local partner
● Prepare regular KPI and summary reports for internal stakeholders including the team and its management
● Prepare monthly royalty reports and handle invoices with HQ
● Monitor and assess the local competitive landscape and devise creative ways for PUBG to penetrate the market while leveraging both PUBG and partner resources
● Proactively identify potential risk factors in pursuing the business, and suggest creative ways to refine and strengthen the partnership
● Be fully aware of the current status of PUBG as well as future content development plans of PUBG to be ready to share and communicate all necessary details to our local partners
● Identify and execute new marketing, campaign, business, and partnership opportunity
● Bachelor’s degree or relevant degree in a related field
● Several years experience in the online gaming industry, preferably with a proven track record in the publishing business
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English
● Ability to clearly organize thoughts and ideas into presentations and reports
● Proficiency in working with Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
● Analytical thinking and a data-driven approach to making decisions
● Basic business negotiation skills
● Ability to work and communicate in a multi-national/multi-cultural environment
● Experience in the CIS digital market
● Solid Project Management skills
● Bonus points to avid PUBG players
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions and ages.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed