GetMega is one of the first skill based Real Money Gaming platform for the smartphone generation of the world. We are building a platform where players are pitted against each other to compete in various games requiring skills like Reaction, Attention, Spatial and Logic Reasoning, Visual and Auditory Processing etc. We haver games accross various categories including some of the well known cards and casual game. You should definitely checkout our app at www.getmega.com
GetMega is founded by two Computer Sciences Undergraduates from IIT Kanpur who have previously run and sold VC funded startup in the logistics domain. We are based out of Bengaluru, India and have raised multi-million dollar funding from Top-Tier Institutional Venture Capitalists to disrupt the multi-billion dollar skill based gaming market around the world.
Values of the A-Grade Business Analyst:
Product-Minded - We believe in a mix of data-led and intuitive/Player Focus Group Discussion (FGD) based product decisions. You will have to work closely with our Players, Data and Design teams to understand their psyche, so we can create a more frictionless experience for Mega players.
Ownership & Delivery - We work in small cross-functional teams, making a large impact on the products we create from idea to launch.
Iterate Quickly - We have a bias to build MVPs and collect direct feedback from the users of our software for faster iteration.
What should you deeply care about?
SQL, Python/R, Adv Excel
What you need to have?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in analytics/data science or related field
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R/Python, Adv Excel
- Exposure to BI Platforms like Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio, Amplitude etc.
- Knowledge of basic statistical measurement frameworks (measures of central tendency, dispersion, distribution, significance testing etc.)
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques for Regression, Classification etc.
Superpowers you’ll need to be a success in this role?
- Creative thinking to solve real-world problems.
- Fail fast, learn faster approach.
- Comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Interdisciplinary thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives in pursuit of a mission.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and the ability to solve complex problems that may not always be well-defined.
What will you work on?
- Establish analytical framework for your team: ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools to surface key data to stakeholders.
- Find actionable strategic insights through product funnels, cohort analyses, user segmentation, retention analyses and regression models to help us grow our products.
- Work cross-functionally to tackle more complex problems such as acquisition and retention forecasting, LTV, ROI analyses, supply/demand equilibrium monitoring.
- Recommends courses of action to support executive decision making in strategic business planning activities - Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- Deeply understand the business landscape, various teams' needs/pain points, and have the foresight to drive insights & constant improvement to GetMega’s analytics capabilities.
- Work with Business, Product, Design, and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness.
- Partner with product/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions, and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs.
- Define KPIs, build automated dashboards, reports, and models to help teams make efficient and impactful decisions in growing/retaining GetMega’s users.
What would you get from Mega?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest Indian startups with multi-million dollar funding. We are not just another gaming studio, but are creating the largest skilling platform in the world
- Above market compensation in Cash. We believe to hire the top 100 talent of the country in any field (tech/product/design), we need to be a paymaster.
- Obvious sweet perks like daily catered breakfast and lunches, endless coffee, and dry snacks. We believe in enabling our employees by removing trivial tasks like packing breakfast/ordering lunch/going out for coffee etc.
- Swanky custom-built office space. It's a fact that any individual spends a major portion of their lives in office. There's no reason to cut corners in providing the best office space ever.
- Reimbursements. The company will reimburse any expense made by an employee to reach our goals. Period.
- We are open to giving out any benefits which will further empower our employees to create the Mega which we collectively envision.
GetMega is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20