WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
ENGINEERING - UNREAL ENGINE
What we do
Unreal-powered projects have been on the bleeding edge of real-time entertainment for over 20 years. Our team of engineering experts are always innovating to improve the tools and technology that empower content developers worldwide.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Build Engineer passionate about CI/CD, Cloud, and maintaining a world-class, industry leading Build Infrastructure to support projects across the company. You will help to ensure that all projects are running effectively and efficiently on our infrastructure including the smooth release of the new versions of the Unreal Engine, while improving tools and processes across projects.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with Epic developers, QA and Production to optimize their respective workflows on the Epic Build Farm
- Maintain and troubleshoot core Epic build infrastructure - both on premise and on the cloud
- Develop creative solution to keep the Epic Build Farm operating efficiently and effectively
- Own and support various tools and processes owned by the team
- Support Unreal Engine releases
What we’re looking for
- Familiarity with build systems and pipeline tools for a game or engine
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with C#, batch files, shell script, and other scripting languages
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure; AWS; Azure, Google, or something similar
- Experience with revision control; Perforce, Git, PlasticSCM, or something similar
- Open to working on Windows, Mac and Linux
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed