VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
This is a brand new role to drive the implementation of VGW's new BI framework and governance. As the BI Analyst you will maintain reporting taxonomy, document report related activities and lifecycles across VGW data teams and create reports and retrofits existing reports as part of the rollout strategy of BI related products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Follow and promote the adoption of the governance framework for VGW’s Data Catalog to ensure policies, standards and definitions are followed with peer Analysts across the organisation
- Become an advocate of Alation across the organisation & lead discussions
- Create & review supporting documentation (Articles & Wikis) that support the rollout and adoption of the new BI framework across the organisation
- Deliver dashboard/reporting solutions that meet user expectations and follow the new state framework and governance
- Apply the new report tooling/framework when developing new reports, dashboards and self service BI tools
What you will bring to the role:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Engineering, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis, business intelligence or data insights
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to create and review queries.
- Experience working with BI Analysts, Data Analysts and/or cross functional teams
- Problem solving skills to identify pain points and recurring concerns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.