Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity Technologies is looking for a benefits professional with knowledge and experience coordinating US and global employee benefit programs, and executing on core processes. This temporary position will initially cover for a 6-month parental leave, but has opportunity to transition to a regular full time role.
We seek an individual to join us in building and delivering programs that provide our employees a seamless, service focused experience, allowing them to remain creative and productive in what they do best.
The right candidate for this job will be a self-starter who can jump in and contribute to the Benefits team on day one. Join our Well org and help improve the wellbeing of our employees.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a local benefits expert and maintain a deep understanding of our benefits plans and be able to explain them clearly to others, partner with benefits and leave administration vendors to ensure a positive employee experience and resolve benefits or claims issues
- Lead global benefits projects and coordinate trainings, such as education sessions with vendors
- Collaborate with our HR Operations and HR People Partner team to ensure administrative processes and transactions in Workday are running smoothly
- Ensure benefits are communicated clearly and regularly to employees
What we’re looking for
- Proven integrity, solid customer service orientation, and resourcefulness. Able to handle employee requests with patience, empathy, and a problem-solving approach
- Highly organized with the ability to manage different processes efficiently and with high degrees of accuracy and completeness
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and comfortable seeking answers when help is needed
- Ability to handle confidential information with good judgment, tact, and discretion
- Experience in benefits administration in high touch environments
- Sound understanding of HR standard methodologies for compliance and records management
- Familiarity with leave of absence administration processes and US state/federal legislation (STD, LOA, FMLA, CFRA)
You might also have
- HRIS experience using Workday
- Experience supporting leaves of absence and benefits in Canada
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Remote, USA
Country: United States
Subscribe to all Human Resources jobs in United States
Create Profile and Get Noticed