PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This position will be employed by Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Now Hiring ID Badging Coordinator
Hours - M-F, Operational hours
San Mateo, CA
- Valid Driver's License Required!
- Weekly Pay! - As Well As a Work Today, Get Paid Today Option!
- Full Time Benefits Available!
- Join the World's Leading Global Security Company!
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities!
- Paid Orientation, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k for Full-Time!
The Badging Coordinator role requires a strong technical aptitude, system access, working knowledge of SOC operations, direct communication, and coordination with Operators to provide top-tier service to our client.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Issue all personnel badges for the client site(s) using Badging Officer interface with the security Access Control System
- Maintain inventory logs for all security equipment and supply
- Maintain regular interaction with internal and external customers via phone, email, and in-person
- Operation of the client Private Branch Exchange (PBX) operations, ensuring that all outside calls are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Assist Guard Supervisor with payroll and scheduling of officers
- Work closely with Site Supervisor and/or Account Manager to maintain equipment inventory and upkeep
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Maintain and reconcile visitor badge inventories
- Work closely with Receptionists to maintain accountability of all access-controlled cards
- Assist with development and enforcement of site card access control standards and related Access Identification Standards
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must possess a current and valid Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Security Officer License issued by the State of California
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- A minimum of one (1) year prior security experience
- Prior customer service experience in a security environment
- Direct experience working with access control systems (preference for CCURE), CCTV, or other security-related technology
- Prior experience working with security badging systems and maintenance
- Verifiable work history must include demonstration of each of the following:
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Ability to work effectively under high stress situations
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have superior proficiency using office software/computer skills (MS Office, PPT, Visio, Excel)
- Must be able to work flexible schedules
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
- Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
- Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
- Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity, and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.
Please note that the individual base pay range may vary based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for benefit offerings that include medical, dental, and vision. Click here to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: United States, San Mateo, CA
Country: United States