Our company vision is to amplify human potential. Our mission is to deliver enterprise a powerful tool for transformation—an augmented reality platform of great utility and simplicity. Achieving our goals requires passion and dedication. That’s why we’re committed to building and empowering a diverse team of incredibly talented people and fostering an inclusive culture through our values of unity, innovation, and user centricity.
As a member of the Automation Framework team you will help shape the technology that powers our automated test systems and supports a wide community of software engineering teams testing our products. In this role, you will help develop the software used to schedule, deploy and report on thousands of tests per day. You will collaborate with team members at all levels to develop the automation framework, including building new features, driving improvements, and owning product maintenance.
As a member of the Automation Framework team you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the software that many teams use to run automated tests on our Magic Leap devices. This software includes test scheduling, device management, build deployment and system analytics.
- Step up to resolve product issues.
- Collaborate with peers during technical design discussions and code reviews.
- Be comfortable with .NET development.
- Have experience with front-end technologies for Web Applications.
- Be comfortable with an on-call schedule to ensure our Automation Framework is running smoothly in production.
- 1+ years of production level Windows software development
- Intermediate level of C# and .NET core and .NET MVC
- Familiar with RESTful apis
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server
- Comfortable learning new languages and ideas
- Experience in working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- A positive individual who is self driven
BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Location: Plantation, FL
Country: United States