At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar is looking for an Associate Production Coordinator to support the Performance Production Team for all projects. This role will focus on maintaining development schedules, tracking assets, and liaising with various teams.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, and an exceptional communicator with a meticulous attention to detail. Previous production experience as well as an understanding of asset management and project management methodologies is a huge plus.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Performance Production Team tracks and organizes all assets in the post-production environment.
- We maintain and shepherd assets through the pipeline until completion.
- We work in collaboration with other departments to help drive the collective vision across all content in our games.
- Provide production support for Performance Production, spanning Cameras, Animation, Audio and other teams within the scope for Performance Production.
- Use appropriate bug and task tracking tools to ensure bugs and tasks are kept current and are properly assigned to the team.
- Help manage the flow of assets and information between disciplines and team members.
- Maintain development schedules, tracking of tasks and progress to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Assist development teams in identifying and resolving issues preventing progress.
- Assist leads and producers in developing and maintaining pipelines.
- Work with tools development teams to provide feedback on production tracking software.
- Attend and document production meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Proven industry experience in a production role on at least one AAA title or in VFX, film or TV with understanding of animation production pipelines.
- Production experience with PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, Xbox One, and/or PC.
- Enthusiasm for making and playing all types of video games.
- Adaptability and strong initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with a range of departments.
- Detail orientated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently while remaining responsive to the needs of the larger production team.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a positive can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Perforce and project/bug tracking applications.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Location: Manhattan, New York, United States
Country: United States