We are looking for an Associate Manager to join Wildlife's Platform team in São Paulo (Brazil). This is a hybrid position (remote and local work).
The Platform team creates technology that all our games use to create great experiences for our players, including Clans, Chat, Leaderboards, Push Notifications, In-app purchases, and many more. The Associate manager will work directly with the General Manager of the Platform in a variety of strategic and high visibility initiatives.
By working in this position, you will learn about complex technologies being developed to assist development, publishing and distribution of games. You will understand how to effectively organize and manage big-high performance technology teams, from the operational aspects to the processes that drive innovation. As a result, you will create skills that allow you to manage how companies can tackle complex problems with technology, manage software and product development, and use a data driven approach to solve problems.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the General Manager of the Platform (direct report of the CTO);
- Work in strategic projects for the company and the Platform team;
- Help shape and communicate the vision for the Platform organization;
- Communicate and coordinate with other areas within Wildlife (Game Teams, Marketing);
- Conduct analysis and external benchmarks to inform critical decisions for the company;
- Prepare documents for leadership forums.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics or related experience;
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Basic business knowledge (ex. financial statements, NPV modelling);
- Advanced experience with modelling and data analysis tools (Excel, Looker, Tableau, Alteryx or Power BI);
- Basic programming skills, and willingness to improve them independently;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills: you should expect to write 100% in english and conduct 50% of meetings in english (we provide help if needed);
- Ability to conduct projects independently and to interact with senior stakeholders;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
What you won't need
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- A computer science degree;
- Experience working in engineering organizations;
- Being a mobile gamer.
Bonus points if
- Experience in management consulting or technology companies;
- Basic knowledge of engineering, ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders;
- Strong programming skills, preferably R, Python, and SQL;
- You love the gaming industry.
More about you
- You have an analytical frame of mind and understands how our projects will add value to the company in the long-term;
- You are curious to learn about technical subjects and capable of working together with more technical colleagues;
- You're hands-on, in the right ways: willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task in order to do what's better for Wildlife;
- You are ambitious and have an extreme sense of ownership;
- You want to operate in a high-growth environment with highly competent peers;
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Location: São Paulo