WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an experienced Associate Localization Producer to assist the team and be accountable for the translation quality of our products and games. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those in a Localization function, then we would like to talk to you.
In this role, you will
- Assist producers or leads with planning and tracking
- Represent task status to other producers and leads
- JIRA task maintenance
- Schedule and attend team meetings
- Provide actionable notes to attendees post team meetings
- Help manage the localization process and pipeline for Epic’s various projects
- Handle emergency translations as needed
- Review localized documents from localization outsourcing vendors
What we're looking for
- Detail-oriented, flexible and have consistent follow-through
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate effectively across multiple departments and regions
- Problem-solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking within a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of task and bug management systems
- Able to work with a multicultural team
- Experience in using CAT tools
- Experience in localizing technical documents for 3D authoring tools or game engine is a plus
- Experience in localization
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
We pay 100% for Company benefits for both employees (EEs) and dependents (deps) covered by the benefits plan. Our current Company benefits package includes private medical, critical illness/cancer, life insurance, and disease/accident insurance. We also offer a flex benefit allowance and robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed