At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is on the lookout for a talented Camera Resource Technician who possess a passion for cinematics in the video games industry. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Manhattan.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Camera Team support cutscene delivery and day-to-day workflow troubleshooting for cinematics in our games.
- We are responsible for prepping scenes for export, exporting scenes to game, and reviewing scenes in gameplay to catch and fix any issues.
- We assist with asset preparation for camera passes and edit reviews.
- Prep cinematic sequences for exporting to game.
- Diagnose and fix export/playback issues.
- Work closely with Camera Team to provide support and help deliver scenes.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Quick and eager learner.
- Solution-oriented problem solving.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Efficient workload prioritization.
- Experience working with tight deadlines.
- Good communication and collaboration.
- Experience with Motionbuilder or another 3D program.
- Experience with Avid or another editing program.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or C#.
- Quality Assurance experience.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Location: Manhattan, New York, United States
Country: United States