The Business Operations Manager, Studio Operations is a project manager for initiatives in support of studio operations, including project support and coordination for: Bungie’s rhythm of the business calendar, studio-wide communication events, and special projects for studio operations that affect HQ and Bungie employee experience. Additionally, the Business Operations Manager serves as the primary project manager for the Studio Operations Team (SOT), coordinating studio operations across multiple disciplines including IT, Facilities, Legal, HR, and Employee Services under the direction of the Sr. Director of Employee Experience.
*This position will need to report to the Bellevue, WA office once a week
As Business Operations Manager, Studio Operations, you will:
- Schedule, drive, and document specific, ongoing meetings and studio facing communications in support of the rhythm of the business council.
Own the successful production and continuous improvement of the following standing events:
- Team Meetings
- Studio Updates
- Town Halls/State of Bungie/Bungie Day/Future of Bungie
- Facilitate and support internal communications and presentations for the Bungie Leadership Team, per above events.
- Support the execution of internal communications for the Studio Operations Team.
- Support Business Operations in weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual/strategic planning coordination.
- Function as the Scrum Master for the Studio Operations Team rituals, maintaining a backlog, tracking tasks, contributing content as appropriate.
- Drive execution of initiatives towards Bungie's Annual Operating Plan for the Studio Operations Team and the Sr. Director of Employee Experience, at the request of the Senior Business Operations Manager.
- Facilitate and project manage HQ needs, including special projects for builds, budgets, and studio-wide facility, such as desk moves.
- Provide detailed notes and action items from all meetings.
- Identify dysfunction and misalignment on critical business topics and bring appropriate individuals together to resolve them; escalate issues and concerns appropriately.
- Seek to continuously improve processes, best practices, and stakeholder satisfaction under the direction of Senior Business Operations Manager.
- Support Bungie on projects or meetings, at the request of the Senior Business Operations Manager.
- Project management skills: building and maintaining work backlogs; tracking, scheduling, and driving projects to on-time completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs.
- Highly organized, quality and detail-driven, and able to mitigate risk through proactive processes with a high EQ.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills; ability to drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build clear action items and accountability.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed