Playground Games is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Associate Audio Designer to join the Fable team on a contract basis
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun. We are excited to be rebooting the much-loved Fable franchise and are expanding our diverse team to create a new classic in the action RPG genre.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone with excellent sound design skills who is excited to learn and grow as a part of an established team. We offer world-class audio facilities at our modern studio in Leamington Spa and the opportunity to help shape a genre-defining franchise.
What you'll do:
- Source, edit and record high quality assets and implement them using our in-house tools
- Collaborate with and support members the audio team and other departments across the studio
- Assist in the recording of sound effects
- Log and fix audio bugs
What you'll bring:
- A good understanding of audio middleware such as Wwise
- The skills to create game-ready assets using ProTools, Reaper or another DAW
- An understanding of how to implement audio assets in a game engine
- Experience with field or studio recording is a bonus
- Passion for videogames and game audio
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a world-class game with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Location: LeamingtonSpa, Warwickshire
Country: United Kingdom
Subscribe to all Audio jobs in United Kingdom
Create Profile and Get Noticed