Double Negative Visual Effects
Assistant Manager HR
Human Resources | Mumbai, India
Experience: 5-7 years
The individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The candidate will possess the ability to complete high stake tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics. This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere
- Implemented new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business
- Responsible for onboarding the new joiners
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems such as Performance Management etc.
- Understanding the respective business teams and providing tailor made solutions for their needs as per the current business working environment
- Act as an Advisor to business on managing non- performance through performance improvement interventions
- Operational Hygiene - Overall need analysis of operational requirements of employees starting from on-boarding to off boarding, coordination with finance and IT etc.
Nice to have
- Provide monthly reports via Dashboards to various stakeholders and departments
- Ensure all Human Resources actions such as promotion, salary adjustments, transfer, resignation & termination are executed in accordance with the company policies
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
Required Skills :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.Open to learning and being proactive
- Strong understanding of Labor related laws and statutes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and have an ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and similar employee management software.
Education and Experience :
- Candidates should have a work experience of 5 to 7 years in relevant HR domain
- MBA or Master's Degree in HR/Social Work/Psychology preferred
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, and Goa.
We’ve brought home the Oscar for ‘Best VFX’ for four out of the last five years. In total, we’ve been honoured with 5 Academy Award wins, 6 BAFTA Awards and 10 Visual Effects Society Awards for our visual effects work on shows like 'TENET', ‘First Man’, ‘Altered Carbon’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, ‘Dunkirk’, ‘Ex Machina’, ‘Interstellar’, ‘Inception’ and ‘Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2’.
Recent movie projects include: 'The Avengers: Endgame', ‘Alita: Battle Angel’, ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald’, ‘First Man’, ‘Venom’, ‘Mission: Impossible – Fallout’, ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ and ‘Deadpool 2’.
For more info, please visit www.dneg.com
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).
Location: Mumbai, India