Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
Skydance is looking for an assistant to join the Business & Legal Affairs teams across all Skydance divisions. The ideal candidate has experience in providing administrative support in the entertainment industry, stellar organization skills and an enthusiasm for starting their career in a fast paced, collegial environment. #Media
- Answer phones, schedule meetings and maintain phone logs for executives.
- Maintain and organize shared drives and electronic filing systems.
- Redline and version compare agreements.
- Coordinate on productions regarding day-to-day business & legal affairs services.
- Ad hoc projects and back-up support to Business & Legal Affairs across all Skydance divisions
- 1+ year administrative experience required
- Business and Legal Affairs experience (preferred)
- Some knowledge of entertainment landscape (e.g. agencies, law firms)
- Strong project management, time management, and long-term planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, strategic thinking, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and interface with all levels of management.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Location: Santa Monica, Los Angeles
Date posted: 2022-01-20