The ASO (App Store Optimization) Manager is responsible for improving the visibility and conversion rates of our application in PC app stores (Steam, EGS, MSS, etc.). You will use knowledge of application development and marketing to ensure that our games ranks higher in search results, have better user rating, and achieve better conversion rates. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing daily operations, implementing processes and procedures, and ensuring that our game is operated smoothly and efficiently.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify high-impact keywords and phrases.
- Optimize metadata such as app title, description, and keywords to improve app visibility and conversion rates.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics such as app ranking, download rates, user ratings, and reviews to identify areas of improvement and develop effective strategies.
- Plan and execute A/B testing to evaluate the effectiveness of different app store optimization strategies and tactics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including developers, marketers, and product managers to ensure that app content and assets are optimized for performance.
- Coordinate with the art team to provide creative input and guidelines for visual assets.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in ASO, track store rules, perform competitive analysis, and share insights with the team to improve overall performance.
- Perform operational tasks using Jira, Confluence, and MS Office.
- Perform game publishing operations on Steam, EGS, MS Store, etc.
- Take part in brainstorming and creative workshops.
- Manage the tasks backlog.
- At least 1 year of experience in app marketing, ASO, or related field.
- In-depth understanding of app store algorithms and ranking factors.
- Experience with app store optimization tools and techniques such as keyword research, metadata optimization, and A/B testing.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to interpret complex data sets and develop effective strategies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- B2 English (Upper Intermediate) or better in English (written and spoken).
- Understanding of Steam rules and mechanisms would be a big advantage.
- Gaming experience in projects of different genres would be an advantage.
You will report directly to a Platforms Team Lead.
If you meet these qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to help drive the success of mobile applications, please submit your application today.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Premium Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group)
- 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company (training through the WG SkillUP internal platform with free access to many external educational resources)
- Team building / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.