Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As our Art Outsource Manager for D&D Digital, we invite you to help us organize, manage, and ensure the quality of outside art work. The position requires a strong sense of shape, design, and color theory along with a solid understanding of video game art production methods and experience with outsourcing pipelines. We want you to work closely with the art, engineering, and production teams to translate D&D's worlds, characters, and creatures from page to pixel. You'll be part of defining what digital Dungeons and Dragons means for millions of fans!
What You'll Do:
- Build and expand an asset creation ecosystem across Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, art vendors, and user generated content.
- Give notes and direction to external artists and internal art supervisors. This includes painting over screen captures, providing written direction, and creating art themes for outsourcing.
- Conduct reviews and send feedback on the art and technical quality of vendor submissions.
- Partner with production to ensure schedules and plans meet business needs.
- Coordinate with Art Leads to ensure consistency of quality and vision across outsourced content.
- Collaborate with production, design, and other departments.
- Provide technical direction to team members and partner with Tech Art and Engineering to maintain implementation standards and improve tools.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+years of experience working with a variety of outsourcing solutions.
- Experience with live service/rapid cadence game content creation and delivery.
- Imaginative problem solving and strong personal initiative.
- An inspiring professional portfolio with examples of your past work!
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.
Location: Fully Remote