We believe that games play better with friends. For more than 20 years, we’ve been creating team-based multiplayer experiences that have entertained tens of millions of players all over the world and forged countless new friendships along the way.
Our offices are based in Bromley, UK, and our teams have access to working patterns that work for them.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for you and your family, including:
- On-site and Hybrid working patterns help us spend the right amount of time together
- Substantial performance-related pay system on top of your basic compensation, along with enhanced pension contributions and our life assurance scheme
- Bespoke VISA and relocation packages for you and your family, with support from our team throughout the whole process
- 25 days of holiday and 8 Bank Holidays a year, plus our annual studio closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family, along with a 24/7 digital GP service
- Extensive Mental Health support, with Line Manager Mental Health training, a group of Mental Health First-Aiders, and on-site or remote counselling
- Our bespoke Learning and Development course framework to help you grow as an employee, manager, and leader
- Industry-leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave
Art Managers at Splash Damage are crucial in facilitating the creation of high quality content for our game projects. Working closely alongside Leads and Directors they bring structure to our creative teams while collaborating with the project leadership and other disciplines to maintain communication in all directions.
We trust our Art Managers to ensure that assets are delivered on time, to quality, within budget and adhere to established pipelines. They are proactive in monitoring the content creation process from concept to build and beyond, working to mitigate production issues should they arise.
Splash Damage is looking for an Art Manager to join our growing teams of talented developers, helping us to create exciting games that are expertly built and enjoyed by millions.
Manage and schedule content creation during all phases of production including live phases.
Be an integral part of the team, helping to define workflows, milestone plans and definitions.
Continually evaluate pipelines and processes, seeking to improve efficiency without compromising on quality.
Organise and facilitate Art team reviews as part of the project’s gated processes.
Enable the Art teams to deliver at their best, unblocking any issues in their way.
Help the team to deliver on time and to quality in line with the project’s Art Direction.
Ensure priorities are adhered to and conflicting dependences are resolved.
Communicate with the project Leadership team and across all sub-disciplines.
An understanding of the end-to-end video game production process.
Strong organisational skills and an attention to detail.
A structural mind set and great communication skills.
Experience managing Art teams through the complete life cycle of project development.
Excellent scheduling, resource allocation and issue solving abilities.
Familiarity working with industry standard task tracking software such as Jira.
Bonus Points for:
Experience managing AAA scale creative teams.
A broad understanding of contemporary content creation workflows.
Experience helping development teams to define ROIs and plan content releases.
Experience in managing outsourcing workflows.
A general understanding of video game Art principles and fundamentals.
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom