Tripwire Interactive is looking for talented, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team. We're an independent video game developer and publisher, known for first-person shooters like Red Orchestra, the wildly popular Killing Floor series, and more recently, the action RPG Maneater. Tripwire has solidified its place as one of the games industry’s leading independent developers. Our independence means the ability to work on our own timetables to craft games with a singular voice that reflects our own unique vision. We’re located in Roswell, GA, a historic suburb of Atlanta, where living is affordable and proximity to the city provides for plenty of opportunities. We believe in a collaborative work environment where team members are encouraged to take risks and push the boundaries of our medium. If that sounds like something you could get into, we'd love to hear from you!
Without a doubt, our office is an awesome place to work, but at Tripwire we recognize that the true “office” exists both inside and outside of our state-of-the-art facility. With our brand new “Next-Gen” Remote Work policy, we are able to remain fully productive regardless of what the world throws at us by allowing all employees to choose whether they’d like to work in-office, at home, or a bit of both. This program has been designed to give all Tripwire employees the tools to help them deliver their best work. For more information on Tripwire’s Next-Gen Remote Work Policy click here.
We are looking for an experienced Mid-Level Gameplay Animator that will help us bring our heroes and creatures to life with solid gameplay animation that looks and feels amazing.This person should understand the nuances of gameplay animation and embrace the boundaries that exist. We’re seeking someone that will collaborate with other departments, be excited to learn new things, and bring their passion and energy to our veteran animation team.
- Possess complete understanding of body mechanics
- Create keyframed gameplay animation in Maya
- Be willing to tackle both 3p and 1p keyframe gameplay animation tasks
- Import Maya authored animations into Unreal
- Iterate and refine animation until quality bar is reached
- Be willing to learn and work with mocap data if/when required
- Shipped at least one game as a Gameplay Animator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant Software Knowledge of Maya and Unreal
- Profit Share
- Medical, Dental, & Vision 100% of premiums for the family covered by Tripwire
- Up to 30 days of PTO
- 16 paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Hours
- Employee & Family Team Building Events
- Volunteer Days
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed